Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sending Love

Sending Love card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs
Here's my card for the current Mojo Monday sketch. I used stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs and a bunch of paper scraps for this sweet love themed card.

I started off by finding a patterned paper panel for the layout's wide rectangle panel. The multicolored heart patterned paper was perfect for my design! Once I trimmed it down, I found coordinating solid cardstock scraps to trim down and use for the strips behind the wide rectangle. The pieces were arranged on a light blue cardstock panel. I topped them with a die cut envelope dressed up with a red heart. The envelope was attached to the panel with foam tape for dimension. I used stamps from the Sending You set to stamp the "sending love" sentiment on a red strip. The strip was adhered to the panel with one end tucked beneath the raised envelope die cut. The finished panel was adhered to a pale pink card base that coordinates with one of the strips on the panel. Gets the message across!

Materials Used:
Sending You stamp set, Mini Envelope and Accessories dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Pink Pirouette and Soft Sky cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Red Punch cardstock, Be Mine 6x6 paper pad (Recollections); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips