Tuesday, March 30, 2021

So Hoppy for You

So Hoppy for You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things

Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I adjusted the layout to a mini slimline size, but I think you can still see the bones of the sketch!

The trio of strips on the bottom right of the layout is represented by the die cut lily pad and strips of waves. The bottom wavy panel was stamped with the "I'm so hoppy for you" sentiment from the Toad-ally Awesome stamp set. I topped the lily pads and water with one of the toads from the stamp set. The image was colored with Copic markers and cut out with the matching die. For dimension I added the toad to the panel with foam tape. The trio of strips on the upper left side of the layout are loosely represented by three shimmery white clouds cut with the Cute Cloud Outline dies. The panel was adhered to a dark blue card base matching the wavy strips at the bottom of the panel.

Materials Used:
Toad-ally Awesome stamp set, Sno Cone cardstock, Toad-ally Awesome and Cute Cloud Outline dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Clair Nocturne inks (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Ripe Avocado cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Ocean cardstock (Recollections); Crystal Stardream metallic cardstock (The Paper Cut); circle punches (EK Success); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips