Monday, April 26, 2021

Just Bee-cause

Just Bee-cause card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things

Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I  used the square layout for a simple all-occasion design featuring MFT's Meant to Bee stamp set.

I colored up the set's hive image and two of the tiny bees. The images were cut out with the matching dies, then set aside while I assembled the rest of the card. My base was made from teal cardstock. I added a wide strip of bright yellow cardstock along the left side of the cardfront, then placed an aqua dotted die cut circle on top. The hive was added to the cardfront using foam tape for dimension. I positioned the bees around the hive, then stamped the "just bee-cause" sentiment at the bottom right of the cardfront to finish the card.

Materials Used:
Meant to Bee stamp set, Meant to Bee dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Ocean cardstock (Recollections); Bright Buttercup cardstock, Aqua Mist patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); circle dies (Spellbinders); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips