Monday, April 12, 2021

Under the Weather?

Under the Weather card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I used the layout and some "vintage" MFT stamps and dies for this get well design. The five elements on the light blue round pierced panel were represented by a die cut umbrella, a pair of die cut shimmery white clouds and two silver sequin "raindrops."  I adhered the panel to a darker blue card base over a red paper panel with a round pattern echoing the shape of the image panel and the raindrops. The "under the weather?" sentiment from the Umbrella stamp set was stamped beneath the image panel to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Umbrella stamp set, Pierced Circle STAX, Umbrella and Cute Cloud Outlines dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Soft Sky and Pacific Point cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Men of Life patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Red Punch cardstock (Recollections); Crystal Stardream metallic cardstock (The Paper Cut); silver sequins; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips