Monday, April 5, 2021

Wavy Rose Thank You

Wavy Rose Thank You card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Altenew

Here's my card for the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches. I used the layout to make a clean and simple floral thank you design with stamps and dies from Altenew. My focal image is one of the images from the Wavy Roses set. I colored the stamped image with Copic markers, then used the matching die to cut out the colored image. For the background, I ran a strip of pale pink satin ribbon down the right side of a yellow patterned paper with narrow pink stripes.  The rose was adhered on top using foam tape for dimension. The "thank you" sentiment from the Penned Rose stamp set was stamped to the left of the rose in black ink. I adhered the finished panel to a cheery coordinating yellow card base.

Materials Used:
Wavy Roses and Penned Rose stamp sets, Wavy Rose dies (Altenew); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Barely Banana cardstock (Stampin Up!); Layette 6x6  paper collection (Memory Box); pink satin ribbon (Michaels); foam tape

2 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty rose - I love it on that soft background with the satin ribbon. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lori, love that rose image!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips