Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Let's Taco 'Bout Your Birthday

Let's Taco 'Bout Your Birthday card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Lawn Fawn
Here's my card for the current Paper Craft Crew challenge. I represented the layout's trio of small images with the taco from Lawn Fawn's Year Nine stamp set. The tacos were colored with Copic markers, then cut out with my Scan 'n Cut machine. I added festive party hats from the set to two of the tacos and a smiley face to all three before arranging them on a red cardstock strip with foam tape for dimension. The strip was matted on to kraft cardstock before I adhered it to a golden yellow panel. For interest, I embossed the top of the panel with a dotted pattern. I didn't emboss the bottom half since I knew I wanted to leave it flat so I could stamp the "let's taco 'bout your birthday" sentiment beneath the taco trio. The finished panel was adhered to a red card base that matches the strip behind the tacos.

Materials Used:
Year Nine stamp set (Lawn Fawn); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Harvest Gold and Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Riding Hood Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Polka Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug); foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, Lori! The tacos are too cute. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips