Saturday, May 15, 2021

Party Pals Birthday

Happy Birthday card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Reverse Confetti
Here's my card for this month's birthday themed Stock Your Stash challenge at Reverse Confetti. I used the current layout from Freshly Made Sketches to showcase the cute cat from RC's Party Pals stamp set on this sweet birthday design.

The cat image was colored with Copic markers, then cut out with my Scan 'n Cut machine. I used foam tape to adhere the cutout image to a long pink fishtail flag strip. I left just enough space beneath the image to stamp the "happy birthday" sentiment from the Whole Lotta Happy stamp set at the bottom of the flag. The flag was adhered to the left side of a patterned paper panel featuring multicolored triangles that match the colors in the cat's balloon bouquet. The finished panel was adhered to a pink card base matching the fishtail flag strip.

Materials Used:
Party Pals and Whole Lotta Happy stamp set (Reverse Confetti); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Lovely Lady cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Everyday Flair 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye); Fishtail Flag STAX dies (My Favorite Things); foam tape

3 comments:

  1. So sweet and I love the patterned paper you used for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute image! And I love that dsp! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card! Love that sweet kitty. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips