Thursday, May 13, 2021

Sending Sunny Thoughts

Sending Sunny Thoughts card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things spring themed slimline challenge. I went with a "spring showers" theme using the raincoat clad umbrella toting cutie from the Pure Innocence Sunny Thoughts stamp set as my focal image. The image was colored with Copic markers and cut out with my Scan 'n Cut machine. I used foam tape to position the image on a panel with a stenciled cloud and border punched grass background. To fill in the scene, I added a die cut sun and shimmery white clouds at the top of the panel. The set's "sending sunny thoughts your way" sentiment was stamped at the bottom of the panel. The finished scene was adhered to a coordinating teal card base.

Materials Used:
Sunny Thoughts stamp set, Sunshine and Flat-Bottom Clouds dies, Cloud stencil (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Peacock Feathers distress oxide (Ranger); markers (Copic); Bright Buttercup and Green Parakeet cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Ocean cardstock (Recollections); Crystal Stardream metallic cardstock (The Paper Cut); Grass border punch (Fiskars); foam tape

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips