Saturday, May 8, 2021

Thank You for Helping Me Grow

Thank You for Helping Me Grow card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs
Here's my card for the current Global Design Project challenge. I couldn't resist one more card for Teacher Appreciation Week! The layout's large round image is represented by an apple die cut I created with the Apple Shaker die set from Lil' Inker Designs. The apple was adhered to the top left side of a kraft card base. I topped it with the word "teacher" die cut from green cardstock. To finish the sentiment, I stamped the "thank you for helping me grow" sentiment from LID's Apple of My Eye set in brown ink on a narrow cream strip. The strip was placed just beneath the die cut word. The layout only called for one sentiment strip, but I think this still works...

 Materials Used:
Apple of My Eye stamp set, Apple Shaker and Teacher Word dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Memento Rich Cocoa ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Kraft and Simply Chartreuse cardstock,Simply Chartreuse patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); Close to Cocoa and Riding Hood Red cardstock (Stampin' Up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips