Friday, June 18, 2021

You Octopi My Thoughts

You Octopi My Thoughts card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps from Lawn Fawn
Here's my card for the current All Things Ocean challenge at Lawn Fawnatics. It's been a while since I used Lawn Fawn's Ocean Shell-fie set, so I stamped and colored up a bunch of the set's images for an underwater scene. After cutting the images out with my Scan 'n Cut, I used foam tape to arrange the images on a panel inked with a variety of distress oxides in shades of blue, green, and purple. The bubbles in the water were created by dribbling water on the inked panel. I added a die cut stitched panel to the bottom as the sandy ocean floor. The "you octopi my thoughts" sentiment was stamped on a narrow pale purple strip and placed on the kraft panel. The finished scene was adhered to a pale purple card base to match the sentiment strip.

Materials Used:
Ocean Shell-fie stamp set (Lawn Fawn); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Broken China, Faded Jeans, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, and Seedless Preserves distress oxides (Ranger); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Very Violet cardstock (Recollections); Landscape Trio dies (Mama Elephant); foam tape

2 comments:

 
Blogging tips