Monday, July 19, 2021

Just Sending a Note

Just Sending a Note card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Altenew

Here's my card for the current challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches. As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew it would be perfect for showing off Altenew's Fine Frame dies. I cut the largest frame from gold foil cardstock and adhered the die cut piece to the top of a pale pink card base. The frame was filled in with a dahlia created with the Build-a-Flower: Dahlia stamp set. I used foam tape to position the flower at the middle of the frame, then tucked the green leaves beneath the raised flower image. The set's "just sending a note and a smile to you today" sentiment on the right side of the cardfront in red ink to finish the simple design.

Materials Used:
Build-a-Flower: Dahlia stamp and die set, Pink Pearl, Coral Bliss, Heart Beat, Parrot, and Cloudy Night Crisp Inks, Fine Frame dies (Altenew); Sweet Blush cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Gold Foil cardstock (Recollections); foam tape

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the pink on pink and yes, these frames are perfect. Thanks so much for your continued support of our CC&S blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Love the design and beautiful color combination. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty this is Lori! I love that you chose your clear space to be pink and I love the splashes of colour and touch of gold. Thank you for playing with us at CAS Colours and Sketches :) Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips