Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Thanks for Always Perking Me Up

Thanks for Always Perking Me Up card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I created a coffee-themed thank you card using the Pure Innocence Grande-Sized Love set. The PI cutie was colored with Copic markers, then since I was too lazy to set up my Scan 'n Cut, carefully cut out with a sharp pair of scissors. I used foam tape to adhere the image to a white pierced rectangle panel, then matted the image panel on contrasting blue cardstock before I positioned it on the lower right side of a red card base. the set's "thanks for always perking me up" sentiment was stamped on two narrow kraft cardstock strips. The strips were placed at the left side of the cardfront, overlapping the left side of the image panel, to finish the design.

Materials Used:
Grande-Sized Love stamp set, Pierced Rectangle STAX dies (My Favorite Things); Memento Tuxedo Black ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); markers (Copic); Riding Hood Red and Blue Bayou cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Kraft cardstock (Papertrey Ink); foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips