Saturday, August 14, 2021

You Rock

You Rock card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Lil' Inker Designs
 

Here's my card for the current challenge at Global Design Project. I used a similar layout for my take on the challenge--a square card with a single shape that has negative space at the center. For my focal image shape, I created a gold foil star with stitching detail. The negative space inside the star was filled in with scraps of paper in varying shades of pink. I used foam tape to place the star on a white card base over a nest of matchinng gold thread. The "you rock" sentiment from the Lil' Inker Designs Seriously Awesome stamp set was stamped just beneath the star in black ink to complete the design.

Materials Used:
Seriously Awesome stamp set, Stitched Stars dies (Lil' Inker Designs); Versafine Clair Nocturne ink (Tsukineko/IMAGINE Crafts); Sweet Blush, Lovely Lady, and Berry Sorbet cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Gold Foil cardstock (Recollections); gold thread; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips